Last updated: 4/14/2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the www.irpgs.com website (the "Service") operated by iRPGs ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
Your Use of the Site
You may not use, store, display, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, reproduce, create derivative works of or in any way exploit any of this content, in whole or in part, outside of the specific usage rights granted to you by iRPGs as part of the services we provide.
You may not do any of the followings to the site:
- Use it in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, disrupt or impair the site or our network or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the site.
- Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer the site.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other devices to retrieve or index any portion of the site.
- However, iRPGs grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the content on the site that link back to the site for the full text of the content.
- Frame the site or reformat it in any way
All of the content available through the site is subject to the copyrights and trademarks of us, our partners or users. We grant you a license to reprint, republish or reuse any content on the site for non-commercial purposes under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, provided you provide the proper attribution.
Except as described in the previous paragraph, you may not store, display, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, reproduce, create derivative works of or in any way exploit any of the site content, in whole or in part.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any website material in any other media.
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material.
- Using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website.
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website.
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website.
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Our Rights and Responsibilities
We maintain the right to do any of the following any time, with or without prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our services.
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our services.
- Refuse, move, or remove any content.
- Refuse to register any username that may be deemed offensive.
- Establish general practices, fees, and policies concerning the site and the services we provide.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by iRPGs.
iRPGs has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that iRPGs shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
iRPGs may make available charts, graphics or other items that you can embed on your own website. If you use any of these embeddable items, you must include a prominent link back to the site on the pages containing the embeddable item and you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion of the embeddable item in any way or present it in any manner that is false or misleading.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. iRPGs does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of iRPGs, its agents or affiliates.
Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws iRPGs shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
iRPGs reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
You hereby grant to iRPGs a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The materials on iRPGs' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. iRPGs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, iRPGs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, the materials appearing on iRPGs' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. iRPGs does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. iRPGs may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, iRPGs does not make any commitment to update the materials.
You understand that by using the site, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL iRPGs, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS STAFF BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OF OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY SET FORTH HEREIN, THE COMPANY'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100). TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES AS SET FORTH ABOVE, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, IN WHICH CASE THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH HEREIN WILL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE.
iRPGs assumes no liability or responsibility, including but not limited to, for any of the following:
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the service;
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- User content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our service by any third party;
- In no event shall iRPGs, its affiliates, directors, employees, or licensors be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount you paid to iRPGs hereunder.
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our service;
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the service; and/or
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. This limitation of liability section applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if iRPGs has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
The Service is controlled and operated from facilities in the United States. iRPGs makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in non-U.S. locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with local law, including but not limited to export and import regulations.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
iRPGs respects the rights of intellectual property holders. If you believe that any content on the site violates these Terms and Conditions or your intellectual property rights, you can report such violation to us. In the case of an alleged infringement, please provide the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site (including the exact URL).
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where we can contact you
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law.
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
We may request additional information before we remove allegedly infringing material. You may report a copyright violation by providing the above information to the iRPGs agent listed below.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 7 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
iRPGs is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.